We are opening and looking forward to welcoming you back to St Audries Bay from Saturday 4th July.
Open for touring vans and motorhomes with own shower and toilet facilities, sorry no tents.
Self catering guests (minimum 5x nights) will need to bring all their own bedding, including duvets and pillows.
Due to government guidelines most facilities will not be available during your stay.
You are still very welcome to join us and enjoy a relaxing break and take advantage some of the local outdoor activities.
What outdoor activities are available?
- Bring your bucket and spade to create a sand masterpiece on the beach
- Walk part of the southwest coast path
- Go fossil hunting at Kilve beach
- Take a short drive to Burnham-on-Sea or Weston-super-Mare for a beautiful walk along the sea front
- Take a walk or a cycle round Wimbleball lake
- Enjoy a cycle along the path between Blue Anchor and Dunster beach
- Take a drive through the world-famous Cheddar Gorge or a walk around the beautiful Cheddar Reservoir
- Walk along the Quantock Hills a listed “Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty”
- Visit the beautiful Exmoor National park
- Visit Steart Marshes near Bridgwater for bird watching, cycling and family walks with the dog
- Visit Glastonbury Tor it is one of Somerset’s most magical and mythical landmarks, wrapped in history and mystery
- Visit one of the many local National Trust properties
Or you may prefer to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of your caravan with a good book, a board game or take in the lovely views and sunsets